SPAIN - April to June
SPAIN - April to June
PRICE PER PERSON
7 Day / 6 Night Retreats
Single occupancy: €2299
Double/Twin occupancy: €1799
Pueblo retreat (please inquire) €999
5 Day / 4 Night Retreats
Single occupancy: €1399
Double/Twin occupancy: €1155
RESERVE YOUR ROOM NOW W/ A DEPOSIT OF €555
~ Available Dates ~
Check-in from 14.00 & Check-out at 15.00
Spring 2017 - 6 nights/7 days
14-20 April, 15-21 May (pueblo retreat), 12-18 June (FULL)
Spring 2017 - 4 nights/5 days
1-5 May, 29 May-2 June, 5-9 June, 19-24 June (5 nights)
Dates to be announced
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT TERMS
For all rooms a non-refundable deposit of $555 or €555, is due to reserve your space. The final payment, due 10 days prior to arrival, is 30% refundable in case of emergency. This is applied to the final payments only, without discounts. You can in case of emergency save your payment for a future retreat within a year from the booked retreat. Let us know if you need more time.
• Accommodation types: There are two options. You can either have a room all to yourself (single room) or share a room with another person (double/twin room). Only in Thailand we also offer tents for campers.
• Currency: Our website lists prices in Euros for Spain and USD for Thailand. You may use a credit card or Paypal account from any country. Charges will automatically be converted into your currency by your bank. We use the www.xe.com converter for any conversion of currencies. Final payments are due 10 days before arrival and we'll send you a mail on payment options. We operate in several currencies and conversation is automatic to the daily exchange rate.
• Discounts: Discounts are applied to the full price and will be discounted to your final payment, but the deposit is the same for everyone in both countries. The full payment is due 10 days before arrival. If you book late please pay the full amount.
Included in every Olive Retreat
- Accommodation in an authentic Spanish Cortijo (single or double/twin room)
- Airport transfer/round trip (1 medium size suitcase)
- Book downloads: Health Booklet + O8 Mind Detox Dialogue + Yoga Manual + Cook Book + more
- Pre-retreat Health Questionnaire and a personal assessment upon arrival (incl. Metabolic type/Dosha)
- Personalised, gentle detox program
- Personal health recommendations upon departure
- All detoxing food and drinks, snacks, spiced teas, waters, etc
- Daily Yoga/stretching + meditation + breathing (Pranayamas)
- Daily body detox classes/dialogues + exercises based on the latest science
- Daily mind detox classes/dialogues + meditation techniques + exercises
- Personalised meditation and mindfulness techniques in group and one-one sessions
- Cooking/baking classes
- Daily anaerobic and aerobic exercise in pristine nature
- 1 lymphatic massage for enhanced detox (more can be provided payed in cash)
- A facial with all natural products that will make you sparkle (only on the 7 days retreat)
- 24h staff at venue and lots of time to talk
- Two months “back-home-support”, or more if you need
- A gift to remember your life-transforming retreat
Everything is optional, depending on your level of desired involvement. So there is never any pressure.
Not included: Flight tickets, domestic transfers, personal insurance, extra treatments.
All Questions Are Good at Olive Retreat
All activities are optional, you don't have to do anything. If you come to relax and sleep that's what you need.
07:00 Yoga/healthy stretching to get your detox going, Pranayamas & Meditation.
08:00 Breakfast; a protein boost for the hungry, a pleasure for the body and the mind.
10:00 Body & Mind Health Dialogue/Class; to make friends with your body.
13:00 Lunch; from nature to nurture with all the spectra of light from the source.
14:00 – 17:00 Free time/massages/one-to-ones/walks & hikes/special activities/etc.
17:00 Mind & Body Health Dialogue/Class to figure things out.
18:00 Exercise; to fill you with the mountains, the animals, the forests, and astonishing views.
19:30 Dinner; to calm our senses and prepare for the beauty(full) sleep.
21.00 Evening activity; we just hang out, see a movie or go for a guided tour into the subconscious.
Timing is loose and weather dependant.
The retreat starts with dinner around 19.00 on the arrival day and ends no later 14.00 on the departure day. If your flights are booked differently that's OK too, let us know to make a plan for you.