Welcome to Olive
We're so glad you've chosen to join us. It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to the retreat in Andalusia.
To plan for your retreat email us if you are allergic to any specific food or other.
Please email us your flight details so that we can arrange with the pick up at the airport. The exact pick-up time will be communicated a few days before your arrival.
Arrival & Transfer
The transfer is usually at 4pm or a bit later when everyone has arrived. Please book your flights accordingly and please let us know if your flight is delayed.
When you arrive at Malaga airport and you have collected your bags, take the elevator or escalator up to the Departure Hall.
The pick-up car waits in the drop-off parking area just outside of Starbucks. There are tables and chairs so you are free to enjoy what will be your final coffee for a week :)
The pick up car departs only after everyone has arrived, so please try to enjoy your wait as much as possible.
If you should arrive early, you can take a bus or train to Malaga, which is only 10 minutes away. However, please make sure to come back to the airport for the transfer. And please add me to your contacts, and keep my number handy: +34619120195
Please send us your flight details as soon as you have them so we can arrange the transfer from the airport. When we have everyone's details we confirm the exact pick-up time accordingly (always after 4 pm).
Health Questionnaire & Downloads
Please print and fill in the attached Health Questionnaire and bring it to the retreat for your health assessment upon arrival. If you are allergic to any food or if we should know something else prior to your arrival, please let us know.
During the stay we will offer daily classes, in which we use the Health Guides. You can bring them on a device or print them before departure. If you can start to read them before you come that’s great but not necessary.
What to Bring
- Shoes for walking, hiking, running, or for lounging about
- Clothes for yoga and exercise
- Sun cream
- Earplugs if you are sensitive to noises
- The downloaded health guides and other materials
- Sweater or jacket for chilly mornings
- Cash for extra massages if you wish, or for other purchases during your stay
- Pen and paper to take notes
- As many questions as you might have
What Not to Bring
- Perfume or perfumed cosmetics
- Nail polish
- Detergent-smelling clothes (your sense of smell will improve with the detox)
- Snacks, alcohol, drugs
- Any items that could disturb your, or the others' detox
- Towels — We provide you with the towels you need
- Finally, travel light. You won’t need much in the way of clothes or shoes.
Final payments are due 10 days before the retreat. It will be communicated in an email.