Book your flights. We take care of the rest.
In Thailand we combine the best of all worlds, nature, village life, beaches, mountains and forests to enhance the body-mind detox process. Olive Thailand is totally unique, leaving guests with a renewed sense of the possible by the time they leave.
Old problems require new solutions.
In Khao Tao we find an opportunity to heal that doesn't involve pretending, pushing ourselves, or faking it until we make it. The village and its beaches and nature preserves offer a world view disconnected from the way of life that originally caused our suffering in the first place.
Imagination is the first solution, and Khao Tao offers us that, and more.
Mediation boosts our immune systems, raises our energy levels, alleviates or eliminates anxiety and depression, raises our sense of self esteem, helps us make decisions, brings peace and tranquility, clears our minds, boosts creativity – and more!
At a Thailand Re-orienting Retreat in we review and practice various forms of meditation to find which one works best for you. Join us and learn about meditation and how meditation can help improve your life in so many ways.
"I promise to take the knowledge + inspiration you have given me + use it to make some important changes in my life." —Kim
Yoga (see it as stretching if you'd like) enhances the detox process in a natural, healthy way. A flexible body is more likely to be a healthy body.
Every morning we start our Body & Mind Detox Retreat with a yoga class tailored just for you adapted to your needs, flexibility and strength. All levels of experience are welcome; from beginners to intermediate and even advanced. All sessions are followed by relaxation and breathing exercises Pranayamas. Extra sessions are offered for those that want.
"Can you believe I do yoga, and I love it. I found a perfect group next to my home. None of that bullshit look good yoga, just regular yoga" — Daniel, 6 months after the retreat.
We serve a delicious, nutrient-packed, plant-based diet. A daily menu of teas, juices, elixirs, salads and smoothies, all balanced to restore and maximize your health. You will be delighted by the food, we promise.
At a recent retreat, we hosted one of the food critics for The Independent who specializes in French food and wine. She said that her week with us was “the best food week of my life.” Enough said.
"So beautiful and unusual. So easy to forget what I thought would never leave me." — J.B.A
You have questions, and we have more questions. Each day, we choose a beautiful setting and engage in stimulating dialogues about topics as varied as the science of nutrition to what thoughts hold us back from experiencing contentment. We believe in the importance of discussion to lead us to the deeper truths that are unique for each of us.
"Now suddenly it all makes so much more sense. For the first time in a long time I feel I can do things I always dreamed of." —Susan
About Olive Retreat
Olive Retreat is a top-ranked wellness destination and health retreat dedicated to helping individuals discover what health means to them in a creative and beautiful settings.
Watch a video from a retreat in Spain.
Olive Retreat Thailand has helped people in the following areas:
- De-stress and relaxation
- Career and life choices
- Nutrition and cooking
- Fitness and exercise
- Yoga and stretching
- Anxiety, depression, loneliness, sadness, loss
- Weight-loss and obesity
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Inflammation, disease and disorders
- Relationships; getting in and getting out
- Breathing correctly
Ask us anything
Olive Retreat Thailand is part of Khao Tao Group. We co-create with NGO's, temples and local companies to help and support each other in any way we can, and to enhance your re-orienting experience. Don't worry, we got you covered from real to proverbial door.
From January 2017 we offer special classes for Cooking, Yoga and Creativity. Check out the dates at our booking page.
Hope to see you in the beautiful village of Khao Tao
Sunset at the beautiful beach Sai Noi, just a skip through the forest from us. Here is where we sometimes do yoga, swim, meditate, walk, our just hang out. Climb the rocks and go through the temple and you get to the bigger beach in Khao Tao.
Both are amazingly free and perfect for contemplation.
All is included in
- 7 nights accommodation 150 meters to beaches
- Round-trip transfers from and to airport (bus)
- In-depth health assessment (Health Questionnaire is sent once you are booked)
- Daily Body health classes + Mind health classes
- One-one sessions
- Cooking and smoothie classes
- Health booklets, Cookbook, Yoga book and more
- Daily Yoga/streching classes + Meditation + Pranayamas
- All detoxing meals: clean, real, vegan, no gluten, no sugar, no refined food (don't worry, you won't be hungry!)
- Daily availability of detoxing snacks and drinks
- Staff 24/7
- All-liquid intermittent fasting day(s) if suitable for you
- Daily aerobic + anaerobic exercise in a beautiful nature
- Daily meditations + techniques (guided and non-guided)
- Daily pranayamas and techniques
- Time and space to relax and enjoy
- Personal recommendations upon departure (how to continue your quest for better health based on your Ayurvedic Dosha and Metabolic Type)
- 2 months back-home support
- Discounts on future retreats and events
View from the mountain I am looking at now.